all for only $25/year
- Monthly meetings with lectures and films.
- Assisted research days.
- Mentored research.
- Free 24/7 access to subscription databases.
- Jewishdata; a subscription database of over 500,000 records, including images of Jewish tombstones, school yearbook pages, and naturalization documents.
- MyHeritage – Library Edition; birth, death and marriage records from 48 countries, complete U.S. and U.K. censuses, immigration, military and tombstone records and more than 3 billion family tree profiles.
- Newsbank: a subscription news database, an excellent resource for obituaries, newspaper & media publications.
- Free translator services.
- Exclusive research information.